Ancient Wisdom for the Modern Indian
1500+ Original Verses
70+ Hours of Reading
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
So this is where I am supposed to convince you that I’m some sort of Mahabharata expert.
I am not.
- No formal training in literature
- No degree in Sanskrit
- No doctorate in mythological studies
- No certificates from a Vedic school
But like you, I love the Mahabharata.
I love everything about it: the characters, the world, the plot, the truths that it contains, the lessons that it imparts to those who listen.
In fact, I love the Mahabharata so much that I read it cover to cover. In Sanskrit. Twice.
And then I read the translations. The whole process took me three years.
During this time, I was struck by one thought:
The Mahabharata is Hard
There’s no other way of saying it. The Mahabharata is a very difficult book to read.
First, there is the sheer length. We’re talking 10 million words, give or take.
That’s 30,000 pages.
Second, there is the verbosity. The story does not flow like a straight line from beginning to end.
There are plenty of detours. Diversions. Descriptions. Stories within stories within stories.
It’s an intricate web of wisdom, political commentary, ethics, spirituality, religion and fantasy.
It’s beautiful when you see it. But so few of us do because of how daunting the text is.
I wanted to share this beauty with readers like me: people who aren’t experts in mythology, who don’t know Sanskrit, who are curious to connect with their cultural roots, and who just love the story for what it is.
So I wrote it down.
The Mahabharata Omnibus Box Set is the result of two more years at the writing desk.
In this you will find:
- 3000+ pages of Mahabharata content.
- 1500+ original verses taken from the Mahabharata, with references to context.
- 1500+ short, readable chapters that capture the entire essence of the Great Epic.
The structure of the original Mahabharata is preserved.
You miss nothing. The entirety of the Mahabharata is presented, warts and all.
Where appropriate, I give commentary on what the text says. But I keep this free of religious and political bias.
I am a reader first. I try to understand the Mahabharata as a reader.
I will help you do the same.
Why You Should Consider Reading these Books
The Mahabharata Omnibus Box Set is perfect for you if:
- You have a cursory knowledge of the Mahabharata and would like to deepen it
- You have read the popular retellings in comic and short-book form, and are now ready for something longer
- You have always wanted to read the original Mahabharata but have felt daunted by it
- You have always sought to connect with your cultural roots but haven’t known how
- You do not have the time and emotional bandwidth for 30,000 dense pages
- You want to learn about the Mahabharata without the religious and political bias of commentators
Last but not the least, it makes for perfect bedtime reading if you’re a parent looking into introduce the Mahabharata to your children.
Once you read these books…
I’d love to tell you that all your sorrows will disappear. That everything will be sweetness and light.
But that’s a tall order. What I can promise you is that:
- You will have a much deeper understanding and appreciation of the Mahabharata.
- You will become more stoic, philosophical and rooted.
- You will grasp truths that you were missing before in your daily life.
- You will become the resident ‘Mahabharata expert’ in your social circles.
- You will learn mental models to tackle many moral and spiritual dilemmas of life.
- You will not only be able to quote great Sanskrit shlokas but also explain their meanings.
- You will have an ocean of ancient Indian wisdom right at your fingertips.
I’ve personally experienced these benefits.
You will too.
What will you receive?
I wanted to make these books accessible to everyone.
You will be able to read them on any device, on any software that you use.
In fact, I will give you the raw files so that you will be able to read them on any future reading screen.
Computer, tablet, mobile phone… up to you! Just load and read.
You will receive instant download access to an archive file containing:
- All three omnibus books in PDF, ePUB and Kindle versions
- All three omnibus books in DOCx format so that you can convert them into anything in the future
No licenses. No platform dependency.
Buy once. Own forever.
Read anywhere, anytime.
A Note on Price
Here I am supposed to tell you that the true value of the books is yada-yada-yada but now – just for you! – I am giving it for this one-time low price of GASP!
Yeah, I am not gonna do that.
Look, it’s essentially a 3000-page book.
About a million words.
At the average reading speed (250 words per minute), you will take 4000 minutes to finish it.
That’s – what? 67 hours? Let’s round that up to 70.
How much is 70 hours of entertainment, education and learning worth?
Only you can answer that question.
My price for the Omnibus Box Set is 749 INR.
That’s less than 11 rupees per hour.
Is that a fair price? I think so.
If you ask me it’s way underpriced relative to its value. But there you go.
What Other Readers are Saying
These books have been on the market for a few months now. I’ve sold a few copies.
I am yet to hear a negative review. Or even a non-positive review.
Here’s an email I received recently from a reader:
Just wanted to let you know that I completed reading all the three omnibus volumes of your Lesser Known Tales from the Mahabharata. I wanted to congratulate you on this stupendous effort and a service to society so to speak…
It must have taken a lot of commitment to read first and then write the entire epic in simple language for the ordinary reader of today. In a sense it is a work of a lifetime. Congratulations!
I have several emails like this.
But you know what? It doesn’t matter what other readers are saying.
All that matters is what YOU think. Even if everyone in the world likes a book, you’re allowed to hate it.
And vice versa.
That’s why I am offering you a…
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Here’s something you will never see offered on an eBook: a 30-day full money back guarantee.
No questions asked. No hassle.
You ask for a refund. You get it.
And you keep the books as my free gifts.
Your refund request must reach me by email ([email protected]) before thirty days have passed from order-placement. I will process it immediately.
How do you Order?
To order the Mahabharata Omnibus Box Set, click on the next ‘Order Now’ button you see.
You will be redirected to a secure checkout page on my personal eBook store.
You will buy directly from me. There is no middleman. I own the store.
As soon as your payment is processed, you will be redirected to a Thank You page.
You will be presented with a download link on this Thank You page.
A message confirming your order and containing the download link will also be sent to the email address you use at checkout. So please use a valid one.
If there is anything about this product that you’d like to know more about, something that would help you make your decision, write to me ([email protected]) and ask.
I am very responsive over email. You will get your answer in a matter of hours.
Finally, I want to thank you for considering buying the Mahabharata Omnibus Box Set.
If you do decide to read these books, I hope they give you as much joy as they have given me.
Even if you don’t, no hard feelings! There are plenty of other good books in the world. Take care.